JOIN AN ELITE GROUP OF AASBC® Certified Members
The Accredited Small Business Consultant® (ASBC®) and Accredited SME Consultant™ (ASMEC®) are the designations for U.S. and international members that are awarded after the successful passing of the certification exam. It signifies that:
- You have demonstrated your expertise in the area of small business and SME consulting.
- You can assist clients improve operational performance and achieve higher profits.
- You are prepared to accept small business and SME consulting engagements.
The AASBC® is the only global association specializing in training and certification of small business and SME consultants. Advantages of membership are:
- SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit™ methodology focuses on all core competencies necessary to successfully consult with small business and SME clients.
- Training will complement your existing business knowledge and experience or enable you to enter the professional field of small business consulting with newly discovered knowledge.
- Specifically designed for professionals interested in all aspects of small business and SME consulting.
Three steps to become certified:
- Complete the short, online application to join and pay with a credit or debit card through our secure system.
- Prepare for the certification exam by studying the SEMP Approach™ training book enhanced with a 40-video lecture series.
- Pass the online, certification exam taken on your own computer.