JOIN AN ELITE GROUP OF AASBC® Certified Members
The Accredited Small Business Consultant® (ASBC®) and Accredited SME Consultant™ (ASMEC) are the designations for U.S. and international members that are awarded after the successful passing of the certification exam. It signifies that:
- You have demonstrated your expertise in the area of small business and SME consulting.
- You can assist clients improve operational performance and achieve higher profits.
- You are prepared to accept small business and SME consulting engagements.
The AASBC is the only global association specializing in training and certification of small business and SME consultants. Advantages of membership are:
- SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit methodology focuses on all core competencies necessary to successfully consult with small business and SME clients.
- Training will complement your existing business knowledge and experience or enable you to enter the professional field of small business consulting with newly discovered knowledge.
- Specifically designed for professionals interested in all aspects of small business and SME consulting.
Three steps to become certified:
- Complete the short, online application to join and pay with a credit or debit card through our secure system.
- Prepare for the certification exam by studying the SEMP Approach training book enhanced with a 40-video lecture series.
- Pass the online, certification exam taken on your own computer.