Individual training modules include:
- Small Business and SME Today
- What a SWOT Analysis can do for a Small Business/SME
- Essentials of Operational Management
- Business Growth through Planning
- Basic Accounting 101
- Discover the Secrets of Financial Statements
- Increase Profits with a Revenue and Expense Review
- Let's not Forget about Assets and Liabilities
- Ratio Analysis: Quick Indicators of Financial Performance
- The Benefits of Budgets
- Marketing: An Integral Part of Small Business Success
- How Fraud can Ruin a Business
- Strengthen a Business with Internal Controls
- Financing: Always a Topic of Interest
- Business Organizations
- How to Promote a Consulting Practice (or any Business)
SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit™
Small businesses and SMEs need HELP! It is estimated that there approximately 30 million small businesses in the United States and more worldwide.
Unfortunately, 7 out of 10 new businesses will likely survive for only two years and half will likely survive for only five years...staggering statistics!
A step-by-step methodology on how to consult with small businesses and SMEs to increase operational efficiency and maximize profits.
- A simplified approach segmented into easy, manageable units guided by a plan and checklists.
- One comprehensive 400-page book encompassing all aspects of small business and SME consulting.
The SEMP Approach™ training book is filled with
- Questions to ask clients,
- Possible recommendations
- Consulting tips
The 40-video SEMP Approach™ lecture series
- Combines with the SEMP Approach™ training book to maximize understanding
- Small business and SME concepts made simple on videos
- Learn at your leisure - watching and listening
Assist your clients in growing their businesses.
- Learn all aspects of small business and SME consulting with an easy-to-follow, logical, concise, systems approach
- Practice aides (checklists) to guide and support you
- SEMP Approach™ teaches you how to think "out of the box"
- Can fit your skill level and needs of your client
Promote your own small business and SME consulting practice
- With new skills
- With new ideas
- With more to offer small business and SME clients
Become an Accredited Small Business Consultant® or Accredited SME Consultant™ (designation for international members)! Start learning today!