Middle East Memberships
In recognition of the great role and contribution of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the economic and social development of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region, the Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants® (AASBC®) has formed an alliance with the Executive Education Center, University of Business and Technology in Saudi Arabia (http://www.ubt.edu.sa) and Developers for Training and Consultancy - DTC - (developers-egypt.com) to promote the prestigious and internationally-recognized AASBC professional certifications and live training programs in the Middle East and North Africa.
In the Middle East and North Africa countries including:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
AASBC International Certifications.
The AASBC, the only global association specializing in training and certification of small business and SME consultants, offers two international certifications that are equivalent to certifications awarded in the United States.
The Accredited SME Consultant™ certification
is awarded to international members after the successful passing of the basic exam and signifies that:
- You have demonstrated expertise in the area of SME consulting.
- You can assist clients to improve operational performance and achieve higher profits.
- You are prepared to accept SME consulting engagements.
The Master Accredited SME Consultant™ certification
is awarded to international members who:
- Hold the basic ASMEC certification,
- Have completed at least four approved SME consulting engagements, and
- Have passed the Master level exam.
Live Training Programs
- Will teach you the understanding and mastery of all core competencies necessary to successfully consult with SME clients by implementing AASBC's proprietary and unique SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit methodology.
- Complement your existing business knowledge and experience.
- Enable you enter the professional field of SME consulting with newly discovered knowledge.
- Dr. Richard L. Weinberger (PhD, CPA), Chief Executive Officer of the AASBC headquarted in the United States, will personally instruct live training programs (see program schedule).
- Attending a live training program is recommended, but not mandatory to become an Accredited SME Consultant. Membership and workshop registration is online.
- Certification exam is online.
SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit
- A step-by-step methodology on how to consult with SMEs to increase operational efficiency and maximize profit.
- View complete benefits of AASBC membership at Why Join and explanation of the SEMP Approach.
- View free download of the Table of Contents and Introduction.
University of Business and Technology - Saudi Arabia
The history of UBT is one of courage and vision, one that sought to fill the need for specialized and quality business education that would be of benefit to the labor market in Saudi Arabia. Over a short period of 12 years, UBT expanded tremendously by implementing the key factors of effective and courageous leadership while prioritizing a high value for quality education. UBT began as a simple junior college in the year 2000, offering classes to both genders that granted business-related diplomas, and quickly progressed by 2003 into a full-fledged four-year college (CBA) offering six programs. In 2008, the College of Engineering and Information Technology was established, offering five programs, followed by the College of Advertising in 2011. By the year 2015, the Research and Consultation Centre was in place, adding even more advantage to those who sought Higher Education.
Developers for Training and Consultancy (DTC)
DTC, established in Cairo, Egypt, in 2008, is a leading regional professional firm that applies and promotes international professional standards and best-practices in business management, corporate finance, governance, control, and risk management.
DTC is engaged in the provision of a wide integrated and comprehensive range of professional consulting and training services to businesses and professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region. Their strength is driven from a full understanding of local business requirements in MENA Region countries.
Registration and Certification
- Click to Join Now.
- See schedule for live training progrms and registration information (registration includes AASBC membership).
- Contact AASBC for more information regarding live training programs at: email@example.com,
- Contact Executive Education Center, University of Business and Technology for live training programs in the Middle East other than Egypt and Kuwait at: firstname.lastname@example.org, call +966 12 692 9028 or +966 (0) 550740067 (Mobile), or
- Contact DTC for more information regarding live training programs in Egypt or Kuwait at: email@example.com, call +2 02 26909557, or fax +2 02 26909558.
Come be a part of our worldwide community!
the AASBC Certification
- Only global small business and SME consulting association.
- One comprehensive training manual.
- 40-video lecture series.
Initial Year Fee
*$59.99 Priority shipping is added for all international members.
*$149 Renewal Fee
Start getting the benefits of membership today!Join Now