In recognition of the great role and contribution that small and medium enterprises (SMEs) have in the economic and social development of countries in Africa, the Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants® (AASBC®) has formed an alliance with the Institute of Certified SME Managers (ICSM) of South Africa and Ropheka FJ Creations Enterprises of Ghana to promote the prestigious and internationally-recognized Accredited SME Consultant certification and live training program.
AASBC International Certification.
The AASBC, the only global association specializing in training and certification of small business and SME consultants, offers an international certification that is equivalent to the certification awarded in the United States.
The Accredited SME Consultant™ certification
is awarded to international members after the successful passing of the certification exam and signifies that:
- You have demonstrated expertise in the area of SME consulting.
- You can assist clients to improve operational performance and achieve higher profits.
- You are prepared to accept SME consulting engagements.
SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit
Institute of Certified SME Managers (ICSM)
The Institute of Certified SME Managers (ICSM) is an all-inclusive membership organization delivering globally acknowledged programmes, training, and support services that help SME managers and other stakeholders in finding solutions to major and regular issues that affect SME management across the African continent and other developing countries.
In Africa, SMEs dominate businesses, constituting almost 90 percent of the companies in rural and urban areas and serving as an essential avenue to reduce the menace of unemployment. Therefore, ICSM was founded with the clear strategic objective of upscaling and rescaling business and management skills of SME Managers to mitigate the high mortality rate witnessed among SMEs in Africa and the developing world.
Ropheka FJ Creations Enterprises
RFJC was established in 2012 and has a worth of knowledge and experience developing and conducting corporate business programs including financial, services, education, marketing, government, retail, and agriculture. RFJC is highly conscientious in follow- through, planning, and organisation of new ideas/products and readily accepts new challenges.
RFJC purposefully hand-picks teams to achieve client goals. The firm is committed to providing services grounded in relevant practices. Project teams are put together based on each member's area of expertise, proven performance and leadership qualities to offer services anywhere.
RFJC’s vision is: “Dedication to the highest quality of Customer Service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and Company Spirit.”
Registration and Certification
- Click to Join Now.
- See schedule for live training programs and registration information (registration includes AASBC membership).
- Contact AASBC for more information regarding live training programs at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact ICSM in South Africa at: email@example.com, Office +27 (0) 12 941 9905, +27 (0) 81 888 9275, Fax +27 (0) 86 715 4568
- Contact Ropheka FJ Creations Enterprises in Ghana at: firstname.lastname@example.org, Office +233554024620, Mobile +233263346894.
Come be a part of our worldwide community!
the AASBC Certification
- Only global small business and SME consulting association.
- One comprehensive training book.
- 40-video lecture series.
Initial Year Fee
*$59.99 Priority shipping is added for all international members.
*$149 Renewal Fee
Start getting the benefits of membership today!Join Now