West Africa Memberships
In recognition of the great role and contribution of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the economic and social development of members of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), the Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants® (AASBC®) has formed an alliance with Small & Medium Enterprises Consult of Ghana to promote the prestigious and internationally-recognized AASBC professional certifications and live training programs.
West African countries including:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Cote D'Ivoire
- The Gambia
- Guinea Bissau
- Sierra Leone
AASBC International Certifications.
The AASBC, the only global association specializing in training and certification of small business and SME consultants, offers two international certifications that are equivalent to certifications awarded in the United States.
The Accredited SME Consultant™ certification
is awarded to international members after the successful passing of the basic exam and signifies that:
- You have demonstrated expertise in the area of SME consulting.
- You can assist clients to improve operational performance and achieve higher profits.
- You are prepared to accept SME consulting engagements.
The Master Accredited SME Consultant™ certification
is awarded to international members who:
- Hold the basic ASMEC certification,
- Have completed at least four approved SME consulting engagements, and
- Have passed the Master level exam.
Live Training Programs
- Will teach you the understanding and mastery of all core competencies necessary to successfully consult with SME clients by implementing AASBC's proprietary and unique SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit methodology.
- Complement your existing business knowledge and experience.
- Enable you enter the professional field of SME consulting with newly discovered knowledge.
- Dr. Richard L. Weinberger (PhD, CPA), Chief Executive Officer of the AASBC headquartered in the United States, will personally conduct all live training programs.
- Membership and program registration is online.
- Certification exam is online.
SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit
Additional information on Stanislaus Deh.
Stanislaus Deh, founder of Small & Medium Enterprises Consult, is an Accredited SME Consultant and Certified Expert in Micro Insurance with over 20 years of extensive experience in the areas of sales, credit, retail, commercial, and SME banking. Mr. Deh most currently has been with Stanbic Bank Ghana since 2012 having held the position of Head of SME Banking and presently is Head of Public Sector for the bank. Due to his education (Bs in Business Administration, Banking & Finance and Ms in Business Administration, E- Commerce & Marketing), banking experience, and close ties to the SME sector in Ghana, Mr. Deh is an exceptional affiliate for the AASBC in Ghana.
Registration and Certification
- Click to Join Now.
- See schedule for live training programs and registration information (registration includes AASBC membership).
Contact Stanislaus Deh for more information on live training programs in Ghana at: Standeh@gmail.com or call +233 20 2221572
- Flexible membership payment plans available for West African members upon request. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come be a part of our worldwide community!
the AASBC Certification
- Only global small business and SME consulting association.
- One comprehensive training manual.
- 40-video lecture series.
Initial Year Fee
*$59.99 Priority shipping is added for all international members.
*$149 Renewal Fee
Start getting the benefits of membership today!Join Now