West Africa Memberships
In recognition of the great role and contribution of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the economic and social development of members of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), the Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants® (AASBC®) is proud to promote its prestigious and internationally-recognized Accredited SME Consultant certification program to the region.
West African countries including:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Cote D'Ivoire
- The Gambia
- Guinea Bissau
- Sierra Leone
AASBC International Certifications.
The AASBC, the only global association specializing in training and certification of small business and SME consultants, offers two international certifications that are equivalent to certifications awarded in the United States.
The Accredited SME Consultant™ certification
is awarded to international members after the successful passing of the basic exam and signifies that:
- You have demonstrated expertise in the area of SME consulting.
- You can assist clients to improve operational performance and achieve higher profits.
- You are prepared to accept SME consulting engagements.
The Master Accredited SME Consultant™ certification
is awarded to international members who:
- Hold the basic ASMEC certification,
- Have completed at least four approved SME consulting engagements, and
- Have passed the Master level exam.
SEMP Approach: Simplified Examination to Maximize Profit
Registration and Certification
Come be a part of our worldwide community!
the AASBC Certification
- Only global small business and SME consulting association.
- One comprehensive training manual.
- 40-video lecture series.
Initial Year Fee
*$59.99 Priority shipping is added for all international members.
*$149 Renewal Fee
Start getting the benefits of membership today!Join Now